Experience the future of smart dining today
Experience the future of smart dining today
Mobile – First
Tabit is a restaurant point of sale and table-side ordering system that streamlines restaurant operations, extends sales opportunities – increasing your bottom line.
Our 360 degree integrated ecosystem connects every aspect of the customer experience: from guest management, customer ordering and kitchen productivity to tableside payment, bringing efficiencies to every interaction point.
How it works
Ordering & Payment
- More human interaction. Less human error.
- Tabit’s technology is designed by people who understand the way servers and kitchens work best.
- Guests can submit online reservations with preferences and visibility to true restaurant availability.
- Allergies and prep notification allow servers to advise guests on menu options.
- Guest history and preferences are shared across all Tabit’s touch points (Server, Manager, Host) to maximize the personal experience.
- Tabit accepts payments at the table or allows customers to utilize the self-serve payment option to submit payment for the check on their mobile phone and conclude their visit without any dependency on the server.
- Tabit’s Table and Guest Management System handles the entire guest journey.
- Make guest online reservations seamlessly visible to restaurant operators
- Manage incoming reservations and waiting lists
- Manage customer details and preferences to best accommodate them.
- Share customer details and preferences with the servers and managers in real-time
- Manage efficient seating of guests throughout the day with the intelligent recommendation engine.
Insights & Control
- Managers and owners receive a comprehensive view of their restaurant operations with real-time status updates of tables, orders, and payments.
- They can monitor staff performance, labor costs, exception handling, and operational insights.
- They can also communicate with the server.
- 86’ed items from menu in real-time.
- Tabit’s ecosystem extends beyond the restaurant’s “four-walls” to include: visibility and control for multi-unit operators, and ownership oversight and analysis of business performance.
- Cloud based analytics allows the owner/manager easy access to extensive restaurant information on demand.
- Data is stored in a secure hosted environment, eliminating the need for data backups.
- Real-time performance dashboards feature an extensive set of KPIs, including multi- unit trend comparisons.
- Owners can analyze their best performing operators, highlight operational anomalies and address them in real-time.
- Features menu and profitability analysis.
- Tabit provides in depth analysis of your category and item sales, labor costs, and profitability trends to highlight your best performance times.
- Tabit’s Business Intelligence Center contains reports that are based on extensive knowhow from industry leaders and best practices.
- Reports can be further modified to provide specific business needs. Reporting data can be segmented and analyzed any way you want.
- Tabit enables accurate online ordering, and order ahead capabilities, including easy menu browsing and payment. It features centralized call-center ordering and routing for prep and pickup.
- Guests can browse their order history, quickly find their previous order, with the exact preferences and requests, and reorder it.
- The accurate tracking mode helps the guest to track his/her order status in real time.
- Menu availability is shared with the restaurant system. If an item becomes unavailable (86’d), it will automatically be disabled from the ordering system.
Increase in spend per customer
Quicker table turns
Decrease in table turn time at peak time
Server labor savings
Decrease in number of servers needed per shift – with an increase in tips
Decrease in server mistakes
"Tabit has given us speed & accuracy in ordering, responsiveness that allows for top-notch customer service, and metrics on data.
The ability to have real-time visibility into all aspects of my operation has been priceless to me.
Lastly, the personal-level customer care and service has been amazing and above anything I have ever experienced from a POS vendor."
Matt H., Owner
"Tabit has helped speed up table turnover time by close to 15%.
We have noticed almost 8% increase in evening
Per Person Average."
Steven Lobel, Owner
The Dining Hall
"I save - on average – about an hour of administration time, just by having the Tabit tablet with me.
This way, I get to provide better and quicker service - spending much more time with our guests."
Taylor S., Bartender
Olivellas Plano, TX
"The Tabit system helps me get to the tables and take orders quicker. It also makes it easier to run reports and complete management duties at the end of the night."
Gabriel S., Manager
"The user- friendly reporting system allows me to understand my weaknesses and where I can improve.
It allows to follow the restaurants’ menu performance, on-line monitoring of service performance and much more, enabling real- time changes and improvements.
The ability to monitor and change even when remote, keeping me up to date with the restaurants’ activities, allows me to relax knowing that I will never miss a heartbeat."
Yehuda Alali, Owner
"Given the complex operations and layout of our restaurant, we were able to reduce our average table service time by 10-15 min.
We increased sales by 5% and reduced staffing by 20%. System deployment and implementation was smooth and quick, due to the intuitive nature of the solution."
David Herol, Owner & General Manager