Sales Development Representative (SDR)
At Tabit, we are the masters of mobile POS. We’re a vibrant and innovative team, dedicated to revolutionizing the way restaurants manage their operations. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you’ll play a vital role in driving our sales efforts by engaging with prospects, showcasing our cutting-edge POS product, and cultivating relationships with new restaurant clients.
- Call prospective clients and generate interest in our restaurant POS solution effectively highlighting the features and benefits of our product and conveying its unique value proposition.
- Prospect, schedule appointments, perform product demos and ensure a seamless experience for potential customers.
- Follow up on leads generated by our marketing team, leveraging your persuasive skills to move prospects further down the sales funnel.
- Work closely with the sales team, ensuring the timely delivery of sales materials and resources to clients.
- Engage with clients, foster meaningful relationships, and understanding of their specific needs and pain points.
- Utilize Salesforce to track lead pipelines, update prospect information, and assist in closing new business.
- At least 1 year of previous experience in sales is preferred but not required. We value passion, grit, motivation, resilience and a willingness to learn above all else!
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a knack for engaging prospects and building rapport.
- A proactive and results-oriented mindset, with the ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable navigating CRM systems (experience with Salesforce is a plus!).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, supporting the sales team and contributing to overall success.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation package with the ability to earn commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, and accident insurance
- Stock options
- 401k with an attractive company match
- Flex Spending Account and HSA
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Pet insurance
- Cellphone allowance
- Hybrid or remote work model
- Free in office lunch and snacks
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Amazing team culture
- And much more!