Our exciting restaurant industry start-up is looking for a highly motivated and skilled. Partner Manager to join our growing business in the US. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who understands restaurant operations and Point-of-Sale resellers and can work with our customers to ensure successful sales of our solutions.
Your mission is to help drive our singular focus on restaurant success, the DNA of Tabit. As a Partner Manager, you will engage in all aspects of partner management: recruiting new partners, working with existing partners and their sales teams, quarterbacking engagements, and co-selling to help partner salespeople become Tabit salespeople. As the company’s ambassador, you will be responsible for maintaining high professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every partner and customer.
The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of Tabit’s solutions suite, collaborate with the Partner Success Managers and product teams to ensure flawless execution of the Partner Sales Management process and know when issues need to be escalated to the management for resolution.
- Communicate Tabit’s customer-focused DNA to partners.
- Help onboard, train, and work with our Channel partners to sell and deploy restaurants and provide ongoing sales guidance. Be able to effectively communicate both the customer and partner value propositions.
- Lead the engagement with partners, working closely with the Partner Success Manager assigned to that partner.
- Learn the products deeply: be capable of delivering sales presentations and sales training on the product.
- Execute the Partner Sales Management Process (PSMP); work partners through the maturity model; provide a structured engagement to ensure partner follow-up on all opportunities.
- Operate as a virtual sales manager for the partner sales teams.
- Work with the product team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of new functions that can benefit all customers.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting by the deployment of the PSMP.
- Assist with on-boarding new partners and new partner managers, and assist in training them based on your expertise and skill set
- Impact the company’s bottom line by monitoring customer and partner satisfaction levels and continuously striving to deliver excellent customer service.
- Continuously promote full usage of the Tabit platform by proactively offering relevant Confidential & Proprietary features and configurations and updating the customer with new & upcoming software enhancements.
- Experience and knowledge of the restaurant industry, preferably in a management role within a full-service restaurant.
- Experience with software solutions that cater to restaurant/retail operators (POS
systems) and demonstrated ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Experience working with POS resellers on deploying point-of-sale solutions.
- Strong partner management skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and
- Ability to organize and serve the needs of multiple customer and partner accounts. Multi-tasking and Time Management Skills.
- Ability to travel between 50% and 70% of the time. Preferred Skills/Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in a Partner Management role.
- B.A./B.S. or higher.
- Possess outstanding decision-making and analytical skills.
- Familiarity and experience with Mobile solutions, and basic networking
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation package with the ability to earn commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, and accident insurance
- Stock options
- 401k with an attractive company match
- Flex Spending Account and HSA
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Pet insurance
- Cellphone allowance
- Hybrid or remote work model
- Free in office lunch and snacks
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Amazing team culture
- And much more!