L-2 Help Desk Support Specialist
Our exciting Dallas-based business unit is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Restaurant POS Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who understands restaurant operations, is highly technical and organized, and can work with our customers in a professional and customer-centric manner both on the phone and in person.
The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our solutions suite, collaborate with the sales, operations, and product teams to ensure flawless execution of the support process, help us build and improve our existing processes, and grow with us as we continue to rapidly expand.
- Perform customer deployment and implementation activities (configurations, network configuration and setup, menu/item maintenance as needed, phone support), and provide best-practice coaching as related to the Tabit suite of products
- Provide customer support (onsite and/or remote) including responding to incoming customer calls regarding product-related issues, service questions and general inquiries.
- Work with the product team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of new functions that can benefit all customers.
- Develop and maintain support process, and status reports as needed.
- Be able to provide management with regular KPI’s and updates on helpdesk activities, escalations, or possible needs.
- Assist with on-boarding new employees and training them based on your expertise and skill set.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by monitoring customer satisfaction levels and continuously striving to deliver excellent customer service.
- 3 years’ experience in Restaurant POS implementation/technical support role
- B.A/B.S or higher is highly desired
- Highly technical & sharp, and understand mobile technology (iOS especially) and network infrastructure (Routers, Switches, Access Points, etc) – preferably Ubiquiti hardware and cloud configuration and support
- Experience working with a CRM/Helpdesk tool, and/or Zendesk.
- Proven experience providing support for software, hardware and networking related issues.
- Prior experience with legacy and cloud-based POS systems such Aloha, Digital Dining, Revel, Toast, Micros, and others
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including occasional overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a full-service restaurant in a FOH role is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software solutions quickly.
- Experience in a training/implementation/technical support role
- Ability to organize and serve the needs of multiple customer accounts. Multi-tasking and time management Skills
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and be able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, driven, motivated, results-oriented, and energetic.
- Requires excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated customer-focused, service-first attitude.
- Complex problem-solving skills and attention to detail are required.
- Possess outstanding decision making and analytical skills.
- Must be highly reliable with a stable work history, punctual and dependable.
- Ability to extensively travel within the DFW area, and possibly beyond.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance